Terms & Conditions
Thanks for visiting MyDMC. We’ll do all we can to ensure you have an enjoyable shopping experience, and that you are completely happy with your purchases.
Now for the legal bit...
2. Trading details
3. Ordering from us
4. Supply and pricing of goods
6. Changing or cancelling an order
7. Returns and refunds
8. Your privacy and security
9. Use of the Website
11. Mugs and sizing information for personalised T-shirts
12. Offers and Promotions
These terms and conditions (the "Terms") set out your rights and obligations, and those of MyDMC.com ("we" or "us"), in relation to this website, www.MyDMC.com (the "Website"), any MyDMC application that you access (the "App") and any products, services and material of any kind available through the Site, the App or us (the "Services").
We are a company registered in England and Wales under registration number 08527055 under the name Tri Gifts Limited; the address of our registered office is 47 BREARLY ROAD
. Our VAT registration number is 155 2236 27.
When we refer to "MyDMC" in these Terms, we mean us, the Site, the App and/or the Services, according to the context.
By registering with MyDMC, you accept that you are entering into a contract with us under these Terms. People who register with MyDMC establish an "Account", and become "Users". Visitors to MyDMC who do not register with MyDMC, but who nevertheless use the Site or download the App, affirm that they are bound by these Terms each time they access MyDMC.
If you do not agree to these Terms, you must not use this Website or the App.
You should be aware that these Terms may change from time to time in accordance with section 13 below.
You will be able to access most areas of MyDMC without registering your details with us. Other areas, and the opportunity to place orders with us, are only open to you if you register.
2. Trading details
Whenever you buy a product through this Website or the App, you will be contracting with MyDMC.com tri gifts Limited, a limited liability company incorporated in England and Wales under company number 08527055.
Registered office: is 47 BREARLY ROAD
Email address: email@example.com
VAT registration number: 155 2236 27
3. Ordering from us
3.1. Product description
We use our reasonable endeavours to make sure that every product on MyDMC is shown accurately and that prices are correct. However, occasionally there may be small variations in colour, typefaces and layout.
3.2. Placing your order
A contract for the purchase of a product is created as follows:
· The User places the order on the Site or App by pressing an order confirmation button ("Checkout") at the end of the checkout process: if the product in question includes content selected by the User it is a "personalised product"; if it is a standard product which does not include any content selected by the User it is a "non-personalised product"
· By confirming your order, you are agreeing to purchase the product you have selected
· At this point, we take payment for your order by means of your nominated payment method
· We will send to you a "Thank you for your order" email detailing your order, and other information we must provide to you
From time to time, we may reject an order for the following reasons:
a. If, unfortunately, we do not have your chosen product in stock
b. Where we cannot obtain authorisation for your payment
c. If there has been a relevant pricing or product description error
d. If your order otherwise breaches any of the requirements of these Terms
e. The use of images for a personalised product which are corrupted, unsupported technically or inadequately pixelated
f. If a personalised product you wish to order contains anything which contravenes, or appears to contravene, our Content Rules (see section 3.4 below for our Content Rules)
g. Due to the Licensing Act 2003, we are not permitted to sell alcoholic products to anyone under 18. We may refuse an order or a delivery of alcoholic items at our discretion. By placing an order for alcohol, you confirm that both you and the person the order is to be sent to are aged 18 years or over
h. We suspect that the order has been placed fraudulently
i. It appears that the order mistakenly duplicates another order
If your order is rejected, we will contact you to confirm this and reverse the payment you have made for that order.
There are limited circumstances in which you may cancel an order after it has been made – see section 6 on this.
Note that we may bar or prevent an individual Account, User, email address or other identifier from making purchases or otherwise interacting with us where we reasonably suspect an association with fraud or other infringements of the law.
3.3. Personalising products
MyDMC aims to provide you with a fast, high-quality service. Please double-check your order on screen and your acknowledgement email carefully to check that all the details are correct. It is up to you to ensure that content you have contributed for inclusion in a personalised product is correct, and (for example) is correctly spelt. As a courtesy, we may allow you to make changes to your order whilst its status on your 'Order History' (under the 'My Account' tab) shows as 'Processing' please e-mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org:
If you are uploading a photo, images must be in JPEG or PNG format. Any other format such as Word documents and PDFs cannot be accepted. For best results, we advise that you make the image dimensions approximately 1,000 pixels for the smallest edge of your photos. We print images at 300DPI (Dots Per Inch), so if you are scanning the image we recommend you use this setting. If you try to upload a photo that has a lower resolution or image size, we will accept it. However, an on screen warning will generally appear to let you know that the image may not appear very well on the selected personalised product.
By uploading, posting, contributing or including any content or material in a personalised product, you grant us a non-exclusive, royalty-free, irrevocable licence (including the right to grant sub-licences through multiple tiers) to use, reproduce, adapt, distribute and communicate to the public that content or material solely for the purpose of performing obligations and exercising rights under these Terms. Note that we may modify content or material in order to conform it to MyDMC or the requirements of the product you have ordered (such as by cropping images).
3.4. Content Rules
We do not permit personalised products to include any content or material which:
· infringes anyone's copyright: in particular, you must ensure that you either own the copyright in an image or any other content that you wish to include in a personalised product or that you are fully licensed by the copyright owner to include that image or other content in the personalised product
· infringes any other rights, such as a trade mark, of any person or entity or a duty owed to any person or entity, such as a duty of confidentiality
· contravenes any applicable law (including, without limitation, any criminal law) or regulation
· is false, inaccurate, misleading, offensive, abusive, threatening or defamatory, or that might cause needless annoyance, inconvenience or distress to any person
· misrepresents identity or impersonates any person
· includes any material containing personally identifying information about another person, such as their address, phone number, or email address, except with the written approval of that person
· contains material which is pornographic, obscene, indecent or offensive, which promotes discrimination based on race, sex, religion, nationality, disability, sexual orientation or age, or that may incite hatred or violence against any person or group
· may harass, upset, embarrass or alarm any person
· gives the impression that it emanates from or has been approved by us
· advocates, promotes or assists any unlawful act
The above are our Content Rules.
3.5. Ordering multiple products
When ordering multiple products as part of the same order, MyDMC will inform you on-screen as to whether they will (or can) be despatched on the same day or as part of the same delivery
At MyDMC, you can pay for your products using credit card, debit card or any other payment method which we make available to you at the time of your order.
In addition, some products can be paid for using "Prepay". Please see section 10 for our Prepay terms and conditions.
3.7. 7pm Despatch Cut Off
· This service applies to all standard, square, large, large square, small cards and postcards available at MyDMC.com/uk
· This does not apply to gifts which need to be ordered by 2pm Monday to Friday for same day despatch
· This does not apply to flowers which need to be ordered by 4pm Monday to Friday for same day despatch
· All card orders placed before 4pm Monday to Friday will automatically be despatched the same day using Royal Mail First Class Post unless the customer opts for another despatch date, Special Delivery or Saturday Special Delivery
· Card orders placed between 4 and 7pm will be despatched either the same day using 7pm Royal Mail First Class Post or the following day using Royal Mail First Class Post, Special Delivery or Saturday Special Delivery as selected by the customer
· For same day despatch using Royal Mail First Class Post, Special Delivery and Saturday Special Delivery card orders must be placed by 4pm Monday to Friday. All weekend and bank holiday card orders will be despatched the next working day (unless selected otherwise by the customer)
· For same day despatch using 7pm Royal Mail First Class Post card orders must be placed by 7pm Monday to Friday. All weekend and bank holiday card orders will be despatched the next working day (unless selected otherwise by the customer)
· Packaging and delivery costs for all card orders placed by 4pm with same day despatch or a another specified despatch date will cost the following
o Royal Mail First Class Post £0.63
o Special Delivery £6.75
o Saturday Special Delivery £9.15
· Packaging and delivery costs for all card orders placed between 4 and 7pm with same day despatch is only available with 7pm Royal Mail First Class Post and will cost from £0.95. To be clear Special Delivery and Saturday Special Delivery are not available on card orders placed after 4pm with same day despatch
· Royal Mail advises that 90% of all First Class post arrives the next day but can take up to 3 working days to arrive
· The 7pm order cut off time for same day despatch will not be available during peak periods such as Christmas, Valentine’s Day, Mother’s Day and Father’s Day. During these periods the cut off time for same day despatch will be 2pm
· Due to any major or unprecedented mechanical fault or unforeseen force majeure MyDMC.com/uk will endeavour to get all same day despatch card orders in the post as soon as possible but reserves the right to suspend and/or withdraw the 7pm Royal Mail First Class service
· MyDMC.com/uk reserves the right the change the postage cost at any time
· This service only applies to MyDMC.com/uk not MyDMC.com/au and MyDMC.com/us
4. Supply and pricing of products
4.1. Supply of Products
The cards and other products sold by us through our Website and the App are manufactured and shipped from a range of different in-house and third-party production facilities based in the United Kingdom, Guernsey and overseas. You can find more detail here
4.2. Transfer of Title
Products despatched from Guernsey
By placing your order with us for a product which is despatched by us from Guernsey, you are agreeing to take title to your products at the point of despatch from our Guernsey production facilities and we will post your products in Guernsey on your behalf. Your rights as a consumer are not adversely affected.
4.3. Prices and VAT
All prices of products shown on the Website and the App include Value Added Tax at the prevailing rate.
4.4. Postage and packaging charges
For most items, prices are shown exclusive of postage and packaging charges; these will be shown separately at the checkout stage before you place your order. In some cases, prices shown may include postage and packaging. If this is the case this will be clearly stated.
4.5. VAT Receipts
In most cases your order confirmation email contains all the necessary information to constitute a simplified VAT receipt in line with the HMRC guidelines. However, should you require a Full VAT invoice you can request this via our contact form here. Please allow up to 10 working days for the full VAT invoice to be sent.
4.6. Substitute Products
Please note that if a product is unavailable, we may substitute it with an alternative product unless you request us not to do so.
During the order process, MyDMC will generally notify you of the despatch dates available and the expected timeframe for receiving your order; however, MyDMC does not guarantee delivery dates or times. We will make you aware of delivery charges (if any) before you place your order.
Expected delivery times and charges will differ depending on which products you order. More details are set out below.
5.1. General despatch information
The despatch date is the day we SEND the item you have ordered, NOT the day it will be delivered.
· Your order is likely to arrive much faster if you use a postcode
· You can check that you have the correct postcode by using the Royal Mail's handy postcode finder available at www.royalmail.com/find-a-postcode. To state the obvious, we are not responsible for the accuracy of the Royal Mail's postcode finder
· It is your responsibility to ensure that the delivery address you provide for any order you place is correct
· 5.2. Circumstances Beyond Our Control
Neither we, nor any delivery service that we use, shall be liable for any failure to perform Services where such failure or delay results from any circumstances outside our reasonable control; these circumstances include but are not limited to adverse weather conditions (such as snow, flood and extreme winds), fire, explosion, accident, traffic congestion, obstruction of any private or public highway, riot, terrorism, act of God, or industrial dispute or strike.
6. Changing or cancelling an order
Emails are answered during business hours (Monday - Friday 9.30am - 8.00pm) in the order they are received. It is therefore possible that your order could begin production before your email is processed and we will be unable to make any changes requested in the email.
7. Returns and refunds
At MyDMC, we always try to send your products in perfect condition. However, occasionally, a problem can arise. In the unlikely event that a product is faulty, or it is damaged in delivery or is the wrong item, we ask you to contact us to let us know of the problem as soon as possible. We will then advise you on whether you are eligible for a refund or replacement.
7.1. Reporting a problem
If for any reason you are not happy with your MyDMC order, please contact us on email@example.com
We aim to acknowledge any complaint within 14 working days (usually it takes 1-2 days), and will do our best to resolve it within 28 days. We may ask you to take a photograph of the product to help us communicate with our suppliers and correct any future problems. Should it be necessary, we will then advise you how to return your item.
7.2. Returning products and issuing refunds
Personalised products: Cards, Mugs, Framed Cards, T-shirts, Alcohol Gifts, Canvas & Acrylics and Phone Cases
Where an item is faulty, we will ask you to return it to us within three days of receipt. You can contact our Customer Service Team for a Freepost returns address. Your right to return items to us in accordance with these Terms is in addition to any other statutory rights you may have.
If you are eligible for a refund, we will reimburse the price you have paid for the product(s) onto the credit or debit card that you paid with. Alternatively, we may offer to reprint (if applicable) and resend the item free of charge. Please note it is not our policy to offer both a refund and a resend.
Refunds cannot be given if the fault is a result of your own actions such as product misuse or if personalisation is mis-spelt or if you have uploaded an image of a low resolution or size. Please see section 3.3, 'Personalising products', for more information.
Non-personalised products: Soft Toys, Gift Boxes, Food Gifts, Alcohol Gifts, Beauty Gifts
Some of the products you can buy from us, such as soft toys and gift boxes (as long as they are not modified to your requirements), are non-personalised. You have the right to cancel your contract for the purchase of a non-personalised product, provided you notify us of the cancellation – by e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org – no longer than 14 days after the day following the day on which the product is delivered. You must return the unused non-personalised product to us within 14 days of notifying us of the cancellation, and must pay the cost of returning the product to our nominated address. We will refund the purchase price you have paid for the product and its standard delivery charges (but not any expedited, tracked or other special delivery charges you may have chosen to pay) within 14 days of its return. However, if the value of the product has been reduced by any handling of it beyond what is necessary to check whether the product is as expected, we may deduct an amount to reflect that reduction in value from the sum we refund to you. Note that the value of a product may be reduced to nothing if its seal (or similar) is broken. Please follow any returns procedure for non-personalised products which we specify from time to time.
Note that the right to cancel a contract and return a product as described in the paragraph above does not apply to:
· personalised products
· any food, drink or other products which normally deteriorate rapidly
MyDMC is committed to protecting your privacy. We promise to use the information that we collect about you in accordance with the Data Protection Act 1998.
You can see the information that we hold about you by logging on to MyDMC and checking your Account details. You can also update your Account details online.
The Data Protection Act 1998 gives you the right to access personal data held about you. Your right of access can be exercised in accordance with that Act. Any access request may be subject to a fee of £10 to meet our costs in providing you with details of the personal information we hold about you.
8.1. How we use your contact information
The personal information you provide to us will include your contact and delivery details, payment information, and information about people to which you wish us to deliver products.
We will not disclose any of your personal data without your permission unless:
· we are legally entitled to do so (for example, pursuant to a court order or for the purposes of prevention or detection of crime or fraud)
· we are in negotiations with a third party for the sale or purchase of any of MyDMC's business or assets, in which case we may disclose your personal data to the prospective seller or buyer of such business or assets
· MyDMC, or substantially all of its assets, is acquired by a third party, in which case personal data held by MyDMC about its customers will be one of the transferred assets
· to enforce or apply these Terms and other agreements to which you are party, or to protect our rights, property, safety, customers, or others
We will use your information to send you regular email newsletters, keeping you informed of new products and seasonal offers. You can choose whether to receive these newsletters when you are registering and change that decision subsequently when logged into your Account on the Website.
Where a phone number is requested, we may use this to contact you to ensure that you are happy with the service you received.
In addition, if you would like to register for email reminders, notifying you when a birthday or special event is coming up, then you must opt in for this by setting them up under 'My Account'. You will also be prompted to set a reminder when ordering any product to be sent 'Direct to Recipient'.
8.2. Opt out
When you register on MyDMC, you can decide to opt out of receiving any communications from us, other than that required to process your registration or orders. At any point, you can change this preference in your Account details but please allow three working days for your opt out to be processed.
If you opt in for email reminders, you can remove reminders by editing your Reminder Calendar or by contacting customer services.
8.4. Security of your Account and password
You must not share the User name and password with which you register with MyDMC with anyone else.
We know that you may use the same password for other Internet accounts, and that it is highly sensitive. Rest assured, your password will remain encrypted and we do not have access to it. If you forget your password, you can request to reset it. By requesting to reset your password an email will be sent to the email address registered with your Account containing a link to reset your password. You will then be able to access your Account and create a new password.
You are solely responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of your password and any other identifying information.
Note that we are entitled to treat anything done while your Account is logged into the Website or App, or by means of an email address, phone number or other communications method associated with that Account, as having been done by you; it is up to you to maintain the security of your MyDMC Account.
8.5. Credit card transactions
Your full card details are not recorded or stored in our database. MyDMC collects and stores only the final four numbers of your credit or debit card along with the expiry date and cardholder name to enable you to select that card when making future purchases. They are encrypted and are transferred securely to one or more third party payment service providers for immediate authorisation. Once we have received authorisation from the payment service provider we will confirm your order.
9. Use of the Website
9.1. Abuse of service
You agree not to use MyDMC directly or indirectly for any unlawful purpose, or to cause distress or offence to any person. You also agree not to upload, email to us or print any images or other material which might infringe our Content Rules (set out in section 3.4 above).
9.2. Intellectual Property
All text, software, music, sound, photographs, graphics, video, page layouts, design and other material that appears on the Website or App is protected by MyDMC's or third party copyrights, trade marks, service marks, patents or other proprietary rights and laws. "MyDMC" is our registered trademark, and you agree not to display or use it in any manner without our prior written consent.
You may use and access MyDMC to the extent required for the use of the Services in accordance with these Terms, and for the purpose that we make them available. You are not allowed to remove any copyright, trade mark or other intellectual property notices contained in material taken from MyDMC.
No-one may copy, distribute, show in public or create any derivative work from MyDMC, or any of the material which is found on MyDMC unless properly licensed in writing by us to do so. You are not allowed to use MyDMC (or to copy or use any material found on MyDMC) for any commercial purpose other than to conduct the purchase of a product from MyDMC.
No-one may use any robot, spider, scraper or other automated means to access MyDMC for any purpose without our prior express written permission.
9.3. Website content and service access
We will always try to ensure that MyDMC is available 24 hours a day. However, we will not be liable if for any reason the Website is unavailable at any time, or for any period.
Occasionally, we may provide links to other websites or resources for your convenience. We do not endorse the contents of those websites and are not responsible for their availability or service. We will not be liable in any way for any loss or damage which you may suffer by using those websites. If you decide to access linked third party websites you do so at your own risk.
We use reasonable care and skill to provide MyDMC in accordance with our specifications for MyDMC but:
· the Services are provided "as is"
· we cannot and do not guarantee that MyDMC or the Services will meet your requirements
We shall have no obligation, duty or liability whatsoever in contract, tort (including negligence, breach of statutory duty and any other tort) or otherwise, save as expressly provided in these Terms.
Nothing in these Terms excludes or restricts our liability for fraudulent misrepresentation or for death or personal injury resulting from our negligence, nor our contractual obligations in respect of products we agree to supply following our acceptance of your order in accordance with section 3.2. We are under a legal duty to supply goods which conform to our contract with the User.
We, our agents, directors, officers, shareholders, employees and subcontractors will not be liable to you or anyone else, whether in contract, tort (including negligence, breach of statutory duty or other tort) or otherwise:
· for any loss of revenue, data, business, anticipated savings, profits, opportunity, goodwill or reputation, or for any business interruption
· any loss or corruption of data
· any loss or damage which does not directly result from (or which exceeds that which was caused as a direct result of) our breach of this Agreement, howsoever caused or arising
Except as expressly stated elsewhere in these Terms, all representations, warranties, conditions and other terms, whether express or implied (by common law, statute, collaterally or otherwise) are hereby excluded, except in the case of fraud, or where such exclusion is not permitted by law.
We will not be liable for any failure to perform our obligations under these Terms caused by matters beyond our reasonable control.
You agree to indemnify us fully, defend and hold us, and our officers, directors, employees and agents, harmless from and against all claims, liability, damages, losses, costs (including reasonable legal fees) arising out of any breach of the Terms by you, your use of the Website or App, or anything done while your Account is logged into the Website or App.
The provisions of this section 9.5 shall survive the termination or expiry of these Terms.
We reserve the right at any time and without notice (a) to suspend or terminate your ability to access MyDMC, (b) to suspend or terminate your use of all or part of the Services and/or any then-current orders for products, and/or (c) to take technical and legal steps to stop you from using MyDMC if you appear to us to be in breach of any provision of these Terms. Should we do so, you acknowledge that we shall not incur any liability to you or to any other person.
In addition, we are entitled to suspend provision of all or part of the Services at any time if we are obliged or advised to comply with an order, instruction or request of any limb of government, or any regulator, court or other competent authority.
9.7. Contact from third parties
If anyone contacts us in relation to your or your Account's use of MyDMC or a transaction associated with you or your Account, then you agree:
· to provide all reasonable information and assistance we may require in connection with responding to that contact
· to respond promptly and accurately to it, should we pass the message to you for a response
MyDMC offers a scheme that allows you to make a payment on account as advance payment for products you may purchase through MyDMC. In return, you get an additional bonus credit to be used to pay for applicable products.
This system of payment on account and bonus credit is referred to as "Prepay". We reserve the right to change that name, however these same Terms will still apply to it.
10.1. Prepay account information
Prepay credit and bonus credit amounts are separately recorded. The total balance of credit is shown in 'Credit history' under the 'My Accounts' tab which you can find when you are logged into your Account.
10.2. Applicable products
You can use your Prepay balance to pay for qualifying products: see for the products in question.
Note that prepay balances, including any bonus credit, cannot be used on certain products which are highlighted on the Prepay page. These products must be paid for by credit/debit card.
10.3. Purchasing products using Prepay
At the point of checkout, our system will check your balance of Prepay and bonus credit. Any qualifying products will be paid for by drawing down the Prepay credit and bonus credit balance; if that balance is insufficient for the purchase, you will need to pay the balance using one of the forms of payment accepted by us.
10.4. Our liability to you
Any Prepay payment is deemed to be a payment for qualifying products to be ordered from us. Our responsibility and liability to you will be to provide applicable products to the value of your Prepay balance. Cash balances will not be returned except in cases where the customer has received faulty products and requested a refund of the unused Prepay cash balance held on their MyDMC Account.
10.5. Prepay balance reminders and expiration
If you do not place any orders for a six month period, we will send an email to the address in your Account details to remind you of your balance. This will be repeated at 12 months and 18 months. If a period of 24 months passes with no orders placed using your Prepay balance, we will assume that your Account is no longer active and your Prepay balance will expire.
11. Mugs and sizing information for personalised T-shirts
The information is on description of the product
12. Offers and Promotions
The offers and promotions which we make available on our Website or through our App are governed by terms and conditions which will be accessible to you at the time.
12.1 MyDMC Vouchers
These Terms are intended to contain your entire agreement with us relating to the Services, the Website and the App.
If any of these Terms is found to be invalid this shall not affect the validity of the remaining provisions which shall remain fully enforceable. Our failure to act with respect to a breach of these Terms by you or others does not waive our right to act with respect to subsequent or similar breaches.
Only you and MyDMC shall be entitled to enforce these Terms. No third party shall be entitled to enforce any of these Terms whether by virtue of the Contracts (Rights of Third Parties) Act 1999 or otherwise.
We reserve the right to change these Terms from time to time, and post the new version on MyDMC. The new version of these Terms will take effect:
· commencing 28 days after the date of posting (or such later date as we indicate in the relevant posting), if any of the changes is to an operative provision of these Terms which is capable of adversely affecting you
· immediately upon the date of posting (or such later date as we indicate in the relevant posting), if the changes are not reasonably capable of adversely affecting you - examples of which would include, without limitation, (i) changing the name of, and/or the web-address that you use to access, MyDMC, and (ii) the refinement of provisions that are already included or referred to in these Terms
In either case, if you do not wish to be governed by the new version of these Terms, you must cease to use the Services and MyDMC. For the avoidance of doubt, we will not have any liability to you in that event.
These Terms, the Services and each order and purchase of a product shall be governed by English law.
You and we each submit to the non-exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts in relation to disputes arising in connection with these Terms, the Services and any order for or purchase of a product.
We don't separately file the Terms entered into by Users when they register for MyDMC. Please make a durable copy of these Terms by printing and/or saving a downloaded copy on your own computer. They are offered in English only.